Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.

Monday 16 July 2012


Hello everyone,  I am sorry for my long absence but lack of time prevented me from updating my blog.  Moreover, I managed to break my scanner so at the moment I only have very few covers on my laptop that I haven't already uploaded here.

I bought this cover from Ebay.  It was mailed from Taiwan to Colombia.  The stamp was issued in 1983 and it comes from a set of two.

Grey-faced Buzzard (Butastur indicus): It is a bird of prey found in Asia .  It is a medium-sized raptor which preys on large insects, lizards, frogs and small mammals.  This species is migratory.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! This week I will send you some things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura, I was preparing something for you too.

    ReplyDelete