Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.
Saturday, 3 October 2026
Issued in 2026, these two stamps present the bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus). The species has been described in the past.
Thank you Karl for this lovely cover with three different kinds of postmarks!
Hello! I am bird stamp collector from Cyprus. I am looking to exchange stamps and covers from all over the world so if you are interested write me at: nasia28292@hotmail.com
COLOMBIA ~ La Candelaria - Bogota ~
-
... Beautiful street view of La Candelaria the historic and cultural heart
of Bogota with brightly coloured 17th-century colonial houses of which most
have...
-
COVER N. 772 - MOROCCO
Postmark: Premier Jour d'émission Meknès CD 13.07.2026/ Meknès C.D
14.09.2026
Posted on 14th September; Received on the 30th S...
ROC ~ Planets of the Solar System FDC
-
Republic of China (Taiwan) Planets of the Solar System express registered
cover, posted on September 22, 2026 from central Taiwan Nantou temporary
post o...
The Montreal Botanical Garden
-
It's been a really slow month for mail. I got this back from the Rosemont
post office in Montreal. I've been mailing more circuits out through post
offices...
LK-P60
-
A postcard on butterflies of Sri Lanka. Thanks Dr. Mikram.
A Rs50 stamp on waterfall and a Rs20 butterfly stamp were used. They were
cancelled o...
Switzerland: Heididorf, Maienfeld
-
During our summer trip to Switzerland in August 2026, I had the opportunity
to visit a particularly charming place for both travellers and cover
collecto...
Syria - Umayyad Mosque of Damascus
-
Umayyad Mosque of Damascus. It is the Great Mosque and part of UNESCO World
Heritage Site. This postcard was mailed from Taiwan - thanks to Chiao.
# 550 - Lighthouses of Portugal
-
Two of the stamps on this cover feature Nazare Lighthouse in Portugal.
The town of Nazare itself used to be known for its traditional cost...
No comments:
Post a Comment