Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.

Friday 5 November 2010


Thank you Terence for yet another great cover. The whole 2010 Kent Ridge Park Heritage Trail set of four was used and canceled with roller datestamp. It was also dissent to Sri Lanka. Unfortunately the postmark applied by Sri Lanka Post is not very clear in the scan.
Straw-headed Bulbul (Pycnonotus zeylanicus): This vulnerable songbird can be found in Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Burma, Malaysia and Indonesia. It can be found in low trees and shrubs along the banks of rivers and streams, within forest, plantations, gardens, scrubs, reedbeds and mangroves. It feeds on berries, fruits and small invertebrates.
White-bellied Sea Eagle (Haliaeetus leucogaster): I wrote about it in previous post.

1 comment: