Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.

Saturday 5 June 2010


Here is yet another cover cover from Belgium unfortunately not well canceled. I will only present the first two stamps as we have already seen the rest.
Eurasian Teal (Anas crecca): The stamp was released in 2007. This dabbling duck is also know as Common Teal. It lives in temperate Asia and Europe in freshwater wetlands. It is a migratory bird. It feeds on aquatic invertebrates and seeds of aquatic plants and grasses.
Dunnock (Prunella modularis): The stamp was issued in 2008. It lives in temperate Asia and Europe and it was introduced in New Zealand. It is a migratory species and a host of the Common Cuckoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment