Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.

Sunday 4 July 2010


In this post I just want to present two covers from Cyprus just to show the rates for domestic mail. For a normal envelope weighing 20-100g (1st envelope) the rate is o.34 euro plus the Refugee Fund stamp and for a registered envelope 2.05 euro plus the Refugee Fund stamp.
The 1st envelope was mailed from Larnaka to Nicosia and the 2nd one from Aradippou Post Office to the same address.
The first envelope was machine canceled and the S24/2009 commemorative slogan is used celebrating the World Post Day 9.10.2009. This slogan was used from the 5th of October until the 9th of the same month. The same slogan is used every year for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment