Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.
Saturday, 29 May 2010
Finishing with this bird I would like to show you this non official maximum card. Thanks to a friend in Taiwan who took it to the post office for a postmark and then send it back to me.
Hello! I am bird stamp collector from Cyprus. I am looking to exchange stamps and covers from all over the world so if you are interested write me at: nasia28292@hotmail.com
-
POSTCARD N.251 - SPAIN
Postcard dated the 18th, postmark of the 23rd September; received on the
1st October 2026
Postcard image: Nazari Stucco work deta...
The Montreal Botanical Garden
-
It's been a really slow month for mail. I got this back from the Rosemont
post office in Montreal. I've been mailing more circuits out through post
offices...
LK-P60
-
A postcard on butterflies of Sri Lanka. Thanks Dr. Mikram.
A Rs50 stamp on waterfall and a Rs20 butterfly stamp were used. They were
cancelled o...
GERMANY ~ Bamberg Cathedral - UNESCO ~
-
... Great view of the top tourist attraction in the city... one of
Germany's most significant medieval churches... located on the Domplatz or
Cathedral Squ...
ROC ~ Planets of the Solar System FDC
-
Republic of China (Taiwan) Planets of the Solar System express registered
FDC, posted on September 22, 2026 from south Taiwan Tainan temporary post
offic...
Switzerland: Heididorf, Maienfeld
-
During our summer trip to Switzerland in August 2026, I had the opportunity
to visit a particularly charming place for both travellers and cover
collecto...
Syria - Umayyad Mosque of Damascus
-
Umayyad Mosque of Damascus. It is the Great Mosque and part of UNESCO World
Heritage Site. This postcard was mailed from Taiwan - thanks to Chiao.
# 550 - Lighthouses of Portugal
-
Two of the stamps on this cover feature Nazare Lighthouse in Portugal.
The town of Nazare itself used to be known for its traditional cost...
No comments:
Post a Comment