Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.
Sunday, 21 November 2010
This great cover from Indonesia has only one bird stamp issued in 2008. Twelve-wired Bird-of-paradise (Seleucidis melanoleucus): This least concern South American bird of paradise can be found in lowland forests. It feeds on arthropods and fruit.
Hello! I am bird stamp collector from Cyprus. I am looking to exchange stamps and covers from all over the world so if you are interested write me at: nasia28292@hotmail.com
The Wooden Pauper in Soini, Finland
-
The stamps on this cover from Helsinki are from a 2016 booklet of six that
commemorate wooden paupers and the churches that maintain them. Wooden
paupers a...
SINGAPORE ~ Singapore National Day FDC
-
Singapore 61st National Day FDC, posted on August 7, 2026 from Tampines
Central Post Office to Taipei with arrival postmarked on August 14, 2026.
MAURITANIA ~ Chinguetti Mosque - UNESCO ~
-
... Beautiful view of the historic Mosque in the ancient oasis town of
Chinguetti... situated in the Adrar region in northern Mauritania, on the
edge of th...
Seychelles: Praslin Island
-
Some postcards are special not because they are particularly rare, but
because of the story behind their journey. This postcard from the
Seychelles is a ...
-
Taiwan Delicacies (I)
FDC's, commemorative postmarked on August 4, 2026 from Pingtung temporary
post
FDC's, commemorative postmarked on August 4, 202...
-
POSTCARD N.240 - GERMANY
Postcrossing postcard dated of 23 July; received on the 7th August 2026
Postcard image: A Lufthansa Junkers W38
______________...
LK-P59
-
A postcard on an island at Kandy Lake. It is known as Diyatilaka Mandapa
(දියතිලක මණ්ඩපය). Only some historical structure is left. This place is
near to ...
#549 - Lighthouses of Croatia
-
Thank you to my friend Nikola Panduric from Croatia for sending me this
great cover. The stamps feature Pokonji dol, Sv Petar and SV Nikola ...
The Twelve-wired BOP is not a South American bird. It is found in Indonesia and Papua New Guinea (Australasia region).
ReplyDeleteStaven thank you for the correction. I don't know were my mind was will I was writing this.
ReplyDelete