Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.
Sunday, 7 December 2025
Issued in 2003, the first stamp depicts the Common or Eurasian Kestrel(Falco tinnunculus) and the second one the barn owl (Tyto alba). Both species have been discussed in previous posts.
Hello! I am bird stamp collector from Cyprus. I am looking to exchange stamps and covers from all over the world so if you are interested write me at: nasia28292@hotmail.com
-
COVER N. 747 - SPAIN
Postmark: Correos CTA Valencia 22.07.2026
Posted on the 22nd July; Received on the 24th July 2026
_______________________________...
Portugal's Coastal Fortresses and Electric Trains
-
A pair of 2025 stamps from a set showing coastal castles and fortresses in
Portugal. On the left is the 15th century Fort of Sagres near Vila do
Bispo, way...
Germany - Koln Cathedral and Bridge
-
Nice aerial view of Koln Cathedral. Reminds of my train ride along the
bridge across the river towards Koln station and seeing this majestic Koln
Cathedral...
LK-P59
-
A postcard on an island at Kandy Lake. It is known as Diyatilaka Mandapa
(දියතිලක මණ්ඩපය). Only some historical structure is left. This place is
near to ...
#549 - Lighthouses of Croatia
-
Thank you to my friend Nikola Panduric from Croatia for sending me this
great cover. The stamps feature Pokonji dol, Sv Petar and SV Nikola ...
No comments:
Post a Comment