Welcome to my collection. My topic is birds and I collect mostly covers but I will show you a variety of philatelic material that is part my collection.
Saturday, 25 October 2025
Issued in 2022, this stamp shows the lesser spotted woodpecker (Dryobates minor or Dendrocopos minor). It can be found in most of Europe and north Asia and it has over ten subspecies. The male has a red crown while the female has a white one. It feeds on small insects and rarely on plant material such as seeds and fruit.
Hello! I am bird stamp collector from Cyprus. I am looking to exchange stamps and covers from all over the world so if you are interested write me at: nasia28292@hotmail.com
-
COVER N. 775 - HUNGARY
Postmark: Balatonalmádi 05.10.2026
Posted on 5th October; Received on the 8th October 2026
____________________________________...
Swedish Bluebells
-
The stamp on the right that shows the wildflower harebell or bluebell,
which was voted to be Sweden's national flower in 2022. This is a Europa
2022 Storie...
ROC ~ Planets of the Solar System FDC
-
Republic of China (Taiwan) Planets of the Solar System express registered
cover, posted on September 22, 2026 from central Taiwan Nantou temporary
post o...
LK-P60
-
A postcard on butterflies of Sri Lanka. Thanks Dr. Mikram.
A Rs50 stamp on waterfall and a Rs20 butterfly stamp were used. They were
cancelled o...
Switzerland: Heididorf, Maienfeld
-
During our summer trip to Switzerland in August 2026, I had the opportunity
to visit a particularly charming place for both travellers and cover
collecto...
Syria - Umayyad Mosque of Damascus
-
Umayyad Mosque of Damascus. It is the Great Mosque and part of UNESCO World
Heritage Site. This postcard was mailed from Taiwan - thanks to Chiao.
# 550 - Lighthouses of Portugal
-
Two of the stamps on this cover feature Nazare Lighthouse in Portugal.
The town of Nazare itself used to be known for its traditional cost...
No comments:
Post a Comment